Steel – Aluminium
We offer a large range of aluminium steel products to suit a variety of applications. Aluminium is incredibly popular as it it lightweight. and it’s strong, durable and resistant to corrosion. It is a great environmentally friendly alternative to using steels, and will help reduce the footprint of your business on the environment.
Some of the most common uses include the transportation, construction, electrical industry sectors due to its versatile nature. You will find it used often in:
- Residential and non-residential doors
- Storage tanks
Below are some products available:
- Sheet – Mill finish, Embossed, Painted, Anodised or Anodising Quality – Paper interleaved or PVC coated
- Coil – Mill finish, Embossed, Painted, Anodising Quality – PVC coated
- Plate – Structural and Marine Certified
- Treadplate – 5 Bar pattern
- Standard Geometric Shapes – Round, Square and Rectangular Bar, Angles, Channels and Tee Bars along with Miscellaneous Shapes
- Custom Designed Shapes – Mill Support design facilities
- Transport – Marine Extrusions and Road Transport Systems – Light Commercial Tippers and Bull Bars, Heavy transport extrusions
Talk to your local branch about cutting to your specification, and options for pick up or delivery of your order.